Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Bells for Baby



Yesterday I made Elowen some bells to play with. They are simply sewn on to ribbons and attached to the table with velcro. I gave her two bells, one for each hand. The wide, brightly-colored ribbon catches her attention. It's fun to watch her concentrate on getting that little fist in the right spot to make the bell ring. When she gets overwhelmed with the effort, she smiles up at the blank, sky-blue ceiling for a while. This occupied Elowen's mind enough that it bought me some time to get some things done. I call that a success.

2 comments:

  1. Great post! Thanks for stopping by over my blog.
    I can't believe how fast Elowen is growing!!
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is getting so BIG Sarah! The time with little surely goes by very fast!

    ReplyDelete