Monday, May 21, 2012

What We Did Today

Zahana got out the leaf rubbing plates this morning.


Larkin worked on math.


Rohan practiced his photography skills.


Rohan's picture.


Elowen usually wants to be held most of the time she's awake and some of the time she's asleep too. But today she spent some time laying on her sheepskin, just being happy. That was nice.




Zahana played with me.


Miah took a turn with the rubbing plates.


Rohan played with me.


Miah made a picture using pointillism.


Zahana and Rohan showed off their bike tricks.




Rohan helped me make bread.


Miah and Zahana played with me.




Rohan sang to Elowen.


Elowen took her first (successful) ride in the stroller.


"It is better to play than do nothing." ~Confucius

5 comments:

  1. Wow you guys always sound like you have such awesome fun filled days! Makes me want to come over and tag along for all of the fun!!

    I love that first picture of Elowen on the sheepskin, so pretty! Emmett was the same as a new baby, always wanting to be held. I don't think he has alone, awake and not being held for more than 10 minutes each day, seriously I didn't get much done at all for about 6 months. Then he finally learned to sit up, and the world of siblings and toys suddenly became much more appealing to him. Now he plays on the floor happily for an hour at a time, and crawls to me giggling when he wants to cuddle or eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed, because people always ask me, "what do you DO all day" since I am at home with my son and not out "working". I laugh and tell these silly people that i lie around on the couch eating bon bons and watching Oprah. Haha, if they only knew. Such a great job this motherhood that in between the laundry and dishes, etc. comes a few rounds of games. Looks like you all had a nice day enjoying each other.. Such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, it is warm in the netherlands as well for a few days in a row now. Kids are messing with water and send and making it a fine mess. :D

    ReplyDelete