Sunday, May 6, 2012

Baby Practice

Aunt Beks and Uncle Rhyan, who will be having their first baby in November, have been practicing on Elowen this weekend.
Cloth diapering. I'm not too far ahead of them on this one, since I changed my fist cloth diaper only a few weeks ago.


Baby holding.


Aunt Beks took Elowen outside for a nap. Unfortunately, I've been having horrendous allergies, and since I can't take any meds, I've been staying in the house. At least Elowen gets some fresh air and sunshine.


Miah practiced too.




The other kids have been playing in the sand box.


Rohan picked a bowl of lemon balm for me today.


And photobucket is really getting on my nerves. If you can't see some of the pictures, photobucket may decide to correct that in a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment