Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Week Gone By

While I spent most of the week doing this:


and this:


Jeremiah has been taking care of everything else.


Gardening.


Baseball.


















Bedtime.






Haircuts.




















Photography.


As well as dishes, groceries, laundry, helping the kids with their chores, teaching them to play kickball, cleaning, etc., etc., etc. Don't I have an absolutely wonderful husband?








Meanwhile, a nurse came to the house Friday to check on Elowen.

She weighed 6 lbs. 6 oz. and was only slightly jaundiced. We've been spending the warm hours of the day on the deck, soaking up the sun. Tuesday, she had an appointment with our family doctor. She weighed 7 lbs. 2 oz! It has been a lovely week.

6 comments:

  1. girl, you got it right! and i'm laughing at all the underpant shots -- i thought we were the only ones who lived like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I have been reading your last weeks post but didnt leave a comment. Just want you to know that your baby is gorgeous!!
    I am happy for you and your family, I am also expecting my second child due date june 27..so I really hope everything goes well and smoother than my first time.
    Blessings
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!

    LOVED the boys new haircuts!!! At first I was like "Oh no, what was he thinkikng letting them do THAT?!??" but then he obviously cut them short! Phew! ;)

    Beautiful, beautiful, Elowen!

    Sarah, would you mind sharing which camera you use. We seriously need to upgrade ours. Our family camera is a thorn in my side! I HATE it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi. It's been great.

      Delete
  4. My husband was awesome too after Phoebe's birth! It is such a blessing! Your parents were so helpful too over Easter...how nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't wonderful husbands the best? Praying for you all during this lovely busy time!

    ReplyDelete