Wednesday, April 18, 2012

And Elowen is Two Weeks Old


My mom is back, cuddling Elowen, playing with the other kids, cleaning, and sewing. It's so nice to have her here.



She brought down this sweet pink outfit my grandma made for Elowen.


Meanwhile, Jeremiah has been busy around the house. He discovered a rotten header in the garage and replaced it.




Then he painted the girls' room. (Next three pictures by Rohan.)






They saved a little window of the old paint job.


The girls love their new pink room.


Miah made some art yarn.


And last night, Elowen had her first bath. We put herbs in the water, and it smelled so good. She didn't fuss or cry at all. I think she liked it.




4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Your little Elowen is so beautiful and you have chosen such a beautiful name too! So much happiness and warmth in your pictures. Wishing you all so much joy together. I just love that last photo. Would love to know what pattern you used for the lovely little knitted pod.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, she is such a blessing.
    xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom is so helpful too...isn't it such a blessing?! My girl's room is pink also...such a pretty, cheerful color! Your little Elowen is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly, My mom made the pod from a pattern in the book, Welcoming Home Baby theHandcrafted Way, by Tricia Drake.

    ReplyDelete