Monday, March 26, 2012

The Baby Bath

Some sweet friends gave me a baby shower on Saturday. Zahana kept asking, the week before, when we were going to the "baby bath". I loved being able to take my girls. There were about 10 women and 10 girls there. It was fun and girly. One friend blessed us all with an encouraging message on following Christ as mothers. There was yummy quiche, fruit, veggies, chocolate cupcakes, and rainbow jello. There was a game and then, sweet, thoughtful, useful gifts. I am really blessed.





Thank you, my friends.

4 comments:

  1. We had lots of fun. So glad you did too! Now we just have wait to meet the new little one, not much longer!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a very sweet shower! You are getting close now, can't wait to see pictures of her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby Bath!! How CUTE! :) I also was given a baby shower for my Phoebe and it was such a blessing! Looks like a lovely time, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete