Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Some Loveliness

Guess what we've had.

Sun! And temps in the 50's.
The kids enjoyed some barefoot time, building an outdoor kitchen.


Jeremiah gave the kids a lesson in changing brake pads and rotating tires.










It was even warm enough for a car wash.








Jeremiah and Miah started some seeds.


Larkin lost a tooth, and the one next to it looks like it's about to go too.


I had some time alone with Larkin today. We played chess. He beat me.


Then we went for a walk, and Larkin took some pictures.


He brought home a tiny flower to examine under the microscope.


Then he played and read while I purged the school room and the girls' room.

Jeremiah wanted to know if I was nesting. I guess so. This is the first pregnancy that I've had the energy and the stomach to do it. Next up, the bathrooms and my room. And I would love to do the garage too. But that's kind of scary. We'll see.

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Let me do the garage! My hidden addiction is purging and organizing. lol The sun has been such a wonderful relief from the RAIN. Your new header is really great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so lucky to have some warm weather! It has been below freezing and snowing for 6 weeks here. We are itching for some warmth.

    ReplyDelete