Sunday, January 8, 2012

The First Week

It's going to have to be another random picture post. I need more sleep these days, and this kind of post is quicker.



I set myself a goal of one skein of yarn per week and one silk painting per week. In the first week of January I have a half finished skein (above. It's a really long rainbow single I plan to coil.) and a drawing of the the silk I want to paint. I tried.
Miah has become interested in the guitar so Jeremiah taught her a few chords.


Jeremiah and Larkin building bridges. And memories.


Jeremiah built this beautiful corner shelf this week. It makes the dining area look so bright and fresh.


Miah made a necklace and some felt creations.


Playing, playing, playing.


Bird watching and cooking.


More.


And more.

Such a good, full week we had together.
"Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life!" ~Albert Einstein

2 comments:

  1. I love your new shelf...looks like you had a full week of creating all around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful shelf! You have such a creative family. Where are the pics of the new life you are creating? Belly pics please!

    ReplyDelete