Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Last of November

Yesterday, after Grandma went home, I spent the day with my little ones, soon to be my middle ones.
We made fruit salad, but of course we didn't call it that - just fruit, no salad.


We watched some guys working next door.


And just played.


And rode bikes.


And chopped.


Rainbow and Indigo.


Sheherazade, free ranging.




This game was called "See Who Can Throw the Animals Farrer."


Some times I have really simple meals. As in "Here's a chicken. Eat it." Am I the only one? The kids actually seem to enjoy it.


Bathtub paints.


War and Uno.




Making glass jar and tissue paper lanterns.




Homemade peppermint playdough.



Enjoying nature.








"November comes
And November goes,
With the last red berries
And the first white snows.

With night coming early,
And dawn coming late,
And ice in the bucket
And frost by the gate.

The fires burn
And the kettles sing,
And earth sinks to rest
Until next spring."
- Elizabeth Coatsworth

1 comment:

  1. I love that your bunny is named Sheherazade. Also love the peppermint playdough idea :)

    ReplyDelete