Thursday, December 8, 2011

It's a . . .!!!

I had an ultrasound this week. The baby looks healthy in every way. It was pretty active, moving its hands around, yawning and sticking its tongue out. The legs were crossed and its precious little feet were right in the way of the area we especially wanted to see. Then it fell asleep. So we waited. And poked around on my belly a little. Until finally, we could see.


This picture gives you big clue. Can you guess?


It's a girl!!! (The boys weren't really that upset. It just took a while for them to process the information.)

At home, Miah added Baby Girl to our Christmas cards.

16 comments:

  1. Love the picture of the kids! Congrats on a healthy baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! How fun! Love the pic of all the kids...poor boys...they'll be outnumbered now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! :) Girls are grand!!! :) What is the clue in the picture? I must admit being kinda "clueless"! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exciting news indeed! I loved the picture that led up to the announcement - so cute.

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. they call me mommy - the girls were pretty excited. the boys, not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how fun! I love this news! Do you think you've been more sick with the girls in your pregnancies? I'm just wondering with this one that I have in me since I am so much more ill than with Ivar...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the first time I have not been sick the whole pregnancy. I was sick during the first trimester, and then it stopped. I was shocked. I also have not had the pelvis pain I had before. I honestly think it's because I just did a year of the GAPS diet and my body is much healthier (less depleted) than before. Pregnancy and nursing depletes your body and so does eating sugar and processed foods. I'm not on GAPS right now because it's just so hard to do especially while pregnant. But I am on an absolutely-no-sugar diet. I really think it helps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray!!! Congratulations on baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Sarah, I so pleased for you all! I beautiful baby girl to join your already beautiful bunch of kiddies! :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh!! I'm so excited for you!! I haven't announced it yet, but I'm pregnant again, too. :) We'll hopefully find out in February what we're having.

    ReplyDelete