Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday

The kids entertained themselves with wax and fire.








After they were done melting candles into the pot, they brought it inside and plugged it in and started making new candles.


Rohan wanted to make a boat. A couple of boxes and some paint and he was happy.


More pattern block play. Larkin took these pictures.




I think these pictures where the kids put their face down by their work is so . . . I don't know . . . cheesy. But they do it all the time. It's kind of funny. But not really; he's so happy with his work. And I am too. I've never seen him actually make a pattern with the pattern blocks. It's always been random arrangements. He had some help with the outside, but I thnk he did the inside by himself.


I've had the singles for this yarn sitting around for a couple weeks. I finally plied it a couple days ago. I'll use this to make granny squares.

2 comments:

  1. I agree; GREAT cheesy photo! Way to go Rohan...his pattern is brilliant! We LOVE pattern blocks in our home too! :)

    ReplyDelete