Saturday, August 20, 2011

Science and Creativity

I didn't take a whole lot of pictures this week. Here are some pictures of the kids doing science with friends - life cycles and river shrimp experiments. And a picture of our garden, which has been given over to the goats and chickens. And the rest of the pictures show the creativity that's been going on in this house from various members of the family. And since my very favorite Create! of the week is on this post, I've linked over to Saturday's Artist.

























10 comments:

  1. WOO HOO!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WHAT HAPPY, HAPPY NEWS!!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Wonderful! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! What an unexpected, beautiful last photo :) I'm so pleased for you all.

    I love all the other things your kids did through the week too. What a lot of lovely creating you ALL got up to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY WORD! Congratulations! Believe it or not, I found out Wed. that I'm pregnant! So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHHHH!!!! I love the surprise at the end of this post! So happy for you guys. I would imagine the kids are thrilled!
    Joyfully,
    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pregnant? Wow! Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How very, very fun!!! YAY!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jippieh! Congratulations! Have a nice time!

    ReplyDelete