Sunday, July 31, 2011

Weekend Fun

Miah received a package in the mail: her birthday present from Grandpa and Grandma.




Miah made another puzzle.


Watermelon. And then . . .


The cousins came!
Dress up and making friendship bracelets for the girls.




War and toadstools for the boys.








Cucumber love for me. Besides the cooler full of cucumbers, they brought a gallon of homemade pickles, 3 jars of homemade strawberry and blackberry jam, a gallon of blackberries, eggplant, zucchini, summer squash, potatoes, corn on the cob, and tomatoes - all from Grandma and Grandpa's garden!

2 comments:

  1. Trying a new way to comment---
    All that yummy produce sounds awesome! My kids love it when the cousins come...I wish it was more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love visiting your blog. Always great pictures and good ideas. It must be a great year for cucumbers. I have made every kind of pickle under the sun and I still have a refrigerator full of cucumbers.

    ReplyDelete