Friday, July 29, 2011

My First Picto Creates

This is my first tailspun yarn and my first yarn made for the Picto Create group on Ravelry. It's Wensleydale locks, soy silk, cotton, and some blue mystery wool. It is available here.
The picture is Water Serpents I by Klimt.














And my second Picto Create, "Color Feast", which is already sold (Yay!)
















And another yarn. I just can't decide what to do with this one. It feels unfinished to me, but I don't know what to do with it. Any suggestions?




Linking up at Fiber Arts Friday and Creative Friday.

10 comments:

  1. I love all of them (kids included)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I think it's gorgeous the way it is! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooh! ooooooh! Oooooh! Those yarns are all totally delicious. I love that you have the kids modeling the yarn. I have been reading Intertwined and getting tons of ideas for art yarn. I'll have to check out that group on Ravelry. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The multi-color coils are amazing. Your autumn color yarn would make a very nice moebius cowl for the cooler weather that's bound to come around eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonder - Thanks for the book recommendation. I'll have to check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The yarn is beautiful as it is. I love your multicolored coiled yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some crazy awesome yarns. I love the last one as is... but then, I'm usually more reserved anyway. :-)

    ReplyDelete