Sunday, July 24, 2011

Busy Little Ones

My little ones have been happy and busy since we've been home. Here's a peek into their busy, happy, little lives.

A very dear and talented friend made this beautiful doll for Zahana, complete with several changes of clothes. Zahana calls it her special doll and carries it everywhere.

Story telling.




Snacking.


Juicing.


Playing with numbers.






Playing with shapes.










Composting.


Stacking.


Playing with letters.


All by herself!




Puzzling.


Painting.


Looking at books.


Dressing up.


Swimming.




Biking.




9 comments:

  1. Looks like SO much fun! I still want to get together...things have just gotten really busy here this last week with this fundraising project we're doing.

    Does your friend sell those dolls? That is so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see your busy little ones posts. Learning at its best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your posts like this! It's so encouraging and motivating. Love Z's doll, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun times! What is the cute little number game they're playing in the sixth photo? Oh, her doll is simply lovely! Thanks, Sarah, for sharing your great photos. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad to see that Zahana is enjoying her little doll! I love the picture of her carrying it with her taking the compost out. Good Friends always help with chores!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I laughed when I realized that was her new doll that she was carrying to compost. Tell her that I hold my head like that too when I do puzzles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenny, It's dominoes from leapfrog. it has interchangeable cards, so you can do numbers or colors or words.

    TheBowlingFamily, she's not selling them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was my first visit to your blog. What a wonderful set of photos you shared. Very inspiring! I loved the geometry activity you did with your kids.
    Liesl

    ReplyDelete