Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Sweet B's

Both of Jeremiah's sisters and his mother are real artists. They just started a new etsy shop called The Sweet B's. To my delight, they invited me (not a real artist) to add some of my own creations to the shop. So I have to say a great big THANK YOU to them. I have been wanting to open up an etsy shop for almost a year now but just wasn't able to commit the time needed to supply a full shop of my own. This seems like the perfect solution, and I'm so excited about it. I think it will a fun venture. Tonight I added some window stars to the shop. Elsa already has some of her art prints and cards available. There will be more beautiful art added in the future (and more of my stuff too:).
So go have a look!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am off to have a look:)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,
    I noticed today that your window star was added to this treasury on Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4cfbee5779246d91b7f692e4/winter-sun Pretty cool!

    Elsa

    ReplyDelete