Saturday, September 4, 2010

Blog Sharing

I'm working on changing a few things on my blog - cleaning it up, making it prettier. I just cleaned up the blog lists on my sidebar and put them all under the sunflower picture that says Ideas and Inspiration. Take a look at the list of blogs and sites I put together, and check back from time to time for changes.
Now a few specific blogs I'd like to share.
Thanks to Heather at Cultivated Lives and Retro at Homeschool Madness for sending me the Versatile Blogger Award.


You may have noticed that I'm not really into all the rules of these awards. I'm supposed to tell you seven things about myself. I'm not going to do it. But I do like the opportunity to share great blogs, so here are the 15 people I'm passing this award on to.
A Homegrown Life
Ancient Hearth
At the Butterfly Ball
Dandelion Path
Earthboys
Eclectic Momma
GuestHollow
It's a Boy's Life
Just Us
Moment to Moment
Our Journey
Small Things
The Bowling Family
Twig and Toadstool
Zach Aboard

13 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah...I don't have your email address so I'll just leave a comment. Thanks for the award. I'm not really familiar with the ways of the blogging world...so, not sure what I'm supposed to do! :o) I LOVE following your blog and am honored. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Sarah, how sweet and what an honor.
    It always mean so much to know hat what we put out there is appreciated.
    :) Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the blog award! And I'm excited to check out the others -- nearly all of them are new to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for much for the reward, it made my day! Your header is breath taking by the way -wow! Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award...you'll have to tell me what to do next. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so sweet... thanks!

    I'll have to stick around and visit for a while. :)

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Flowers post, Sarah!!! Sweet! :) And your sidebars are lovely! Great idea to use a beautiful photo as the link! :) How do you do that anyway?? :)

    Blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks!
    Go to edit layout. Click on add gadget. Select picture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Sarah! :) I'll try it soon! :) Which gadget do you select? Do you add the words on the photos in an editing program first? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The gadget is "picture". I use picnik - just the free version.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much Sarah! I'm so honored by the award and have to say that your blog is really awesome! I might follow your lead, as well and just nominate others - lol! So much to do and so little time. Anyway, I appreicate your passing it on to me and hope you have a great school year! You have such a beautiful family!
    hugs,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the award! There are a few blogs you listed that I haven't seen yet...I'll definately go check them out! Ha...and I LOVE that you don't follow the rules ;)
    xo maureen

    ReplyDelete