Friday, May 28, 2010

The Fam

This is Rohan. The astronaut. Who gets his hair fixed by his brother.
Photobucket

And these are Rohan's cool astronaut patches.
Photobucket

And this is Rohan. He's in Innygodden.
Photobucket

And this is Miah. She picks lettuce.
Photobucket

And this is Zahana. She steps on lettuce. And pouts about it.
Photobucket

And Larkin . . . uuuuuhhhhhh . . . he's around here somewhere.

And this is Jeremiah, telling me I better not say anything about his crooked ditch on my blog. So I'm not going to say anything about his crooked ditch. I'm just going to tell you that now we have water out by the garden and the chicken coop. Which is really, really nice.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We also now have sand in our sandbox. Instead of rocks. Oh, the bliss!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

And we have monkeys in our trees.
Photobucket

Oh wait. Those are kids.
Photobucket

And there goes another one.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Summertime. Ain't it grand?

9 comments:

  1. You are the most beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so beautiful Sarah!! I love the picture of little Zahana in the vegetable garden... she's beautiful even when she's pouting! :D xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Lovely photographs Sarah...and I agree with Saminda...Zahana does still look adorable even when she is sulking!

    Oh my how did your kiddo's get up so high in that tree? My knees were knocking just looking at the photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sarah,

    What a fun family! I love the monkeys and the Zulu warrior princess :) . How nice to have a ditch to water; that will be a real blessing, for sure.

    Ooh, and all those clover blossoms, yum!

    Love,

    Marqueta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, they've been climbing up in that tree for months but have always stayed on the first or second branch. This week, they discovered they could go all the way up.
    Marqueta, I love the clover too. It smells so good. Last year we didn't have much at all. Looks like it's taking over, which is fine by me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! Your captions made me laugh out loud. You have the coolest fam!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this post! Summer is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great pictures. They really capture the Summer mood! Amazing that your kids can climb up so high in the tree.

    ReplyDelete