Saturday, March 6, 2010

Silk and Snow

The kids have been having fun with the playsilks we dyed. They are lots of fun for dress-up and dance.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had snow a few days ago, and the kids made a snowman all by themselves.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." ~Rabindranath Tagore

6 comments:

  1. Hehe, I think I know where you found this idea. :) I have looked on ebay in Australia but playsilks aren't available. Still thinking about whether to order some from the US.
    I love the kids' snowman! Very very cute. :)
    Much love,
    Saminda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those top photos are so striking! She looks like a bohemian princess. All of your kids are SO cute. Love your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kiddo's snowman is wonderful! Loved the picture of the dumper truck being used to transport snow! Thank you also for the link on the last post to Childhood Magic; I was so inspired that I bought some wool roving and playsilks myself! Here in Ireland we don't seem to be able to get materials of that sort? Thank you for sharing your week in photographs!

    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first photo is stunning! Gorgeous family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your children are so sweet! I always love to visit your blog and look at the pictures.
    Have a nice and funny weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just wanted to mention that Zahana's princess outfit was done by her. She put on the dress, asked me to tie the silk around her head, and then added the necklace on top. I love it too!

    ReplyDelete