Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Searching for Spring

In the past few days, we had a visit from Grandma and Grandpa, I started spinning again (more on that later), Miah showed Larkin how to knit, I gave Zahana her first veil braids (which I found here), Larkin made a bird feeder, and math involved measuring capacity. We also went in search of signs of spring and had a picnic at the playground.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
"And the spring comes slowly up this way."
~Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos Sarah! My little one Caiden, has also just made his first birdfeeder, it was such fun:) Those braids are beautiful! I would love to see your spinning:) Happy early Spring to you, we are heading for Autumn over here in South Africa.
    Have a lovely week,
    Warmly
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I MUST learn to knit so I can teach that skill to my children! I love how little ones teach each other - today Saraya taught Elijah how to tie knots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much beauty and love. Your blog is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photographs as always Sarah! I have already learnt so many new activities to do with my children from your blog; it is such a blessing to me! I have just posted about our playsilks and wool felting which you had inspired my to try; thank you!

    Also, we here in Ireland are looking for early signs of spring; it is a little late this year with so much frosty weather, but the daffodils are beginning to appear! Hooray!

    Hope you guys have a wonderful day!

    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. A busy and productive few days for you! The veil braids look lovely on your daughter, too! I just love this look!! I am SO. READY. FOR. SPRING.!!!!

    ReplyDelete