Sunday, February 7, 2010

Pine Cone Garland and Other Stuff

This morning, we had a muffin tin breakfast. It's been a long time since I've done a muffin tin and the kids were really excited about it. Heart pancakes, maple syrup, heart apple, and kissing bananas.
Miah took this picture of a red-bellied woodpecker at our bird feeder. We have filled our days with cars and music, art and astronomy (just the paper and pencil and book kind since the sky is too gray for the real kind.)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And candy making.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And a bit of crafting.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Love the pics! The garland is soooooo pretty! I might have to use up some I have laying around here for that too...

    Love this post..inspiring pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the kissing bananas! And the beautiful garland. I am really getting into february this year...I love this month and all the fun pink and red that goes with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to be a fly on the wall at your house, just taking in all the sights and sounds and smells. It seems that you make every day a learning adventure.

    ~~Camie~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. such beautiful photos of your sweet family!
    i love your pinecone garland and the kissing bananas! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your projects look great. I love the kissing bananas too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, although I hate bananas in all possible ways, I confess I kind of find the kissing bananas cute. It looks like you all have so much fun every day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Love the bananas! Looks as if the kiddos enjoyed themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, so cute. I definitely like the kissing bananas especially.

    ReplyDelete
  9. those kissing bananas are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos and love the kissing bananas too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the muffin tin meals. And you have totally given me my Valentine's Day breakfast menu!

    The pinecones are so cute as well!

    ReplyDelete