Friday, January 29, 2010

Wednesday's Winner

. . . was not Zahana.
Photobucket
She thought she could fly and found out differently. Cracked her skull down to her eye bone. Thankfully, she didn't have to have surgery. We are home from the hospital now and she's doing fine.
"I will sing of the mercies of the LORD forever; with my mouth will I make known Your faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 89:1

Now for the winner. This morning Larkin drew a number out of a hat, and the giveaway winner is . . . . . . . . .

GardenMama!

Congratulations, and I'll be sending your package out shortly.

8 comments:

  1. Holy Smokes! Poor child. Hope she is feeling ok. My little one has pneumonia - it is hard to see them in such pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope she feels better soon and not in a whole lot of pain. We'll say a prayer for you guys tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor little baby! I'm glad she doesn't have to have surgery, at least . The Lord is merciful.

    Congratulations to Nicole! What a treat that will be :).

    Love,

    Marqueta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohmigosh! Poor little sweetie. As mama to four over-active boys, I am no stranger to black eyes and the like. Hope she isn't too sore, poor thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I'm so glad she's okay, and hope she recovers quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes! Glad to hear she's okay. We'll be praying for you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I'm glad she didn't need surgery..that wouldn't be much fun. Sending healing your way.

    :)Lisa

    ReplyDelete