Friday, November 27, 2009

A Friday Poem

Photobucket
There was more play with cousins. Lots of leftovers. And lots of pie.
We showed them the planes at Papa's work then had to say Good-bye.
There were bubbles in the kitchen before the littles took a nap.
We read a stack of books, the kids snuggled on Mama's lap.
Playing in the sunshine, Larkin caught a butterfly.
And Miah found a snack for us - dandelions to fry.
After bathtime, there were legos and more stories were read.
Then with kisses and prayers, all were tucked in bed.
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful and sweet. I love days like that too. :)

    Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your poem! Sounds absolutely delightful!

    Blessings,
    Melissa
    www.homeschoolblogger.com/melissal89

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a poet, Sarah! Love what you did here. Wish we could have celebrated with you.

    Elsa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there from Alaska! I’ve been LOVING your blog for awhile! Thought I would introduce myself. Beautiful photos and inspiration found here-thank you!
    I’ve been discovering a lot of new (to me) blogs and it’s been wonderful to find so many like minded people!
    Feel free to drop by my blog as well. I’ve been enjoying posting more prolifically lately- Advent/holiday gift ideas, recipes, insights and tutorials. http://www.mountainpulse.blogspot.com/
    Off I go to peruse more of your blog…-Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by...this was our first time at the zoo, we really enjoyed it. Tera and Daniel's blog is up, my husband thought it would be funny to take pictures of all the backsides of the animals. So I started their nature blog with a Guess that Hiney series. They got a kick out of it.
    www.naturegirlandseabiscuit.blogspot.com I hope to get them to start adding their own drawings and descriptions. I got the idea when I saw Miah's drawings here on your blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete