Friday, October 2, 2009

Nashville

Photobucket
We took a little vacation to Nashville this week. For those of you who wanted to see pictures of me, here you go. As always, you can click on the little pictures to see them full-size.

On the way to Nashville, we stopped at Ozone falls.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
We visited the zoo. . .
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
. . . the parthenon. . .
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
. . . the State Museum and downtown Nashville. . .
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
. . . and the Adventure Science Center.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
My favorite part about Nashville was the cultural diversity. There is a big variety of ethnic restaurants and stores. The first night I was able to eat a real Ethiopian meal made by Ethiopians. I loved it. I also picked up some sesame candy from an Egyptian store.
All in all, this was a nice little vacation.
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. We lived in Nashville for 7 years. I love the ethnic diversity too. We went to an Indian restaurant once-ate duck, sat on cushions on the floor. I loved it. I also love the Parthenon and Centennial Park. Glad you had a fun trip, makes me want to run to Nashville soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, my friend, I'm so glad to "meet" you! You are as lovely as my mind led me to think. It's His loveliness that shines through you.

    That's the one thing about rural living that is the closest to being a downside. The "city" - and all those things you listed - are hours away.

    Happy weekend, friend! And hugs to those beautiful children of yours...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so great to visit a city: The variety is stimulating. But I always think the best part is coming home! Glad you had a happy outing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, so my computer is silly so for the day i have to be anonymous. But really its Beks. This is such a lovely family I wish I was part of it, a wait I am, how lucky am i? I wish that i could eat at foreign restaurants all week with you. :( My favorite pick is the one where Miah is crying. At first I was like thats a great pic to post, one of your crying child, until I saw Rohans face. haha. He is so funny. Love you and hoe you have a good day. also i am still waiting on the email you said that you would send and I need to know your address so I can send Rohans gift. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. O also, I really like that someone thinks you are lovely. Haha. if they knew. no just kidding. im glad you are my sis. you are lovely. you are lovely...because i love you...so without me you wouldnt be lovely. tee hee. I know...amazing logic. Anyway...I thought the Parthenon was in Europe. How did you manage to spend so much time in Nashville and make it to Europe and back. You never cease to amaze me. :) Beks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a beautiful family!!! Every one of you! What a fantastic trip.

    lisa

    ReplyDelete