Sunday, August 23, 2009

Visiting

We have had a busy, fun week. I took the kids to visit family. The main purpose of the trip was to allow Miah to spend time with Aunt Jessica making art. More on that in another post. We also celebrated a favorite cousin's birthday. While Miah was being an artist, I kept the other kiddos occupied elsewhere. We visited my brother and my gramma. Then my camera battery died, and I forgot to bring the charger. So no pics from the children's museum or the state fair or the picnic or my sister's new apartment, but rest assured, we had a fabulous time. We arrived home around midnight Friday and then headed to Big South Fork for the American Heritage Girls family camping trip on Saturday.
(click to enlarge)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
I think we wore them out!

5 comments:

  1. I think you wore me out too. What a fabulous family you have. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bautiful collage...really tells a story.
    My 2 favs are the 2 images in the middle with sunflare, love their expression.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yeah! You wore them out! How do you feel, mama? WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that last photo. Looks like a great time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a fabulous time!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete