Friday, August 14, 2009

Life in Toddler World

Sorting by color.
Photobucket

Sorting by letter.
Photobucket

Coloring and cutting.
Photobucket

Reading in the nude.
Photobucket

Playing in the nude. (He's in the stage where only backward overalls will keep the clothes on him.)
Photobucket

Zahana's love-of-the-moment is vehicles.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Rohan's is babies.
Photobucket

Painting.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Pouring and such.
Photobucket

Sifting for letters.
Photobucket

Sponging.
Photobucket

Helping.
Photobucket

Tree climbing.
Photobucket

Mess making. (Desitin. She was very happy.)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Butter eating.
Photobucket


"As the mother of a preschooler, you can often feel like you're being pulled in 15 different directions cleaning up spills, changing diapers, fixing lunch, answering the phone, and trying to manage a little homeschooling in there somewhere. Just give yourself a break moms. God doesn't expect you to be "SuperWoman." He knows that those years with little ones place extra demands on us. That's why He said that He gently leads those who have young. Your little ones are precious to Him and He carries them close to His heart. He'll be gentle with you too. Just follow. Enjoy every minute!" -Nancy Carter

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, beautiful children. Oh-the desitin! I had a child get into that-what a mess that it is to clean up! We roll our corn in the butter, too.
    I love that verse-it's one of my life boats! Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great activities!! I love that picture you have on your wall over your piano!

    Oh boy! We have a Desitin lover here too...except he loves to EAT it! YUCK! :-)

    Thanks for sharing!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed out loud when I saw Z with the Desitin - how in the world did you get that off?

    The simple joys of wee ones - wow, I miss that age...

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are definitly the wonder years...what a great post! Love your daughter with all the Destin by the piano...Fanatastic shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your toddler world is so fun! I have loved catching up on your posts. The nude reading and desitin face painting really made me laugh. Thanks for inspiring others with the joy of homeschooling and with the joy that only toddlers can bring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such an amazing mother Sarah. Being able to see joy and honor in such things is such a blissful gift. :) And you have pretty much the cutest kids ever. ;)

    Val

    ReplyDelete
  7. The desitin picture is priceless! Hope she didn't get it in her eyes! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Camie - to tell you the truth, I didn't get it off. Zahana was only alone in the living room about five minutes. I needed to talk to Jeremiah before I went to the store for groceries. When we walked in and saw her, I said, "See ya, honey. Have fun!" It's a good thing too; he was very patient with her. When I got home, she still had desitin in her hair and I had to wash it about 3 times to get it out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great pictures! Now you can find me! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. love that you used those lunch trays for sorting! i'll have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love'd the desitin pictures! When we went camping a few months back, my 3 year old was bit so badly by mosquitos that he looked like he had chicken pox! Since then, he's convinced that every little itch is a "bug's bites." The other day he practically emptied a tube of anti-itch cream on his legs before I caught him!

    ReplyDelete