Sunday, June 21, 2009

O Happy Day!

Happy Father's Day
to my daddy. He passed down his birdwatching to me.
Photobucket
To Jeremiah's dad.
Photobucket
To my grampa. The original birdwatcher and a real puzzle-lover (me too.)
Photobucket
To the father of my children, who is becoming a better father all the time. (He's a little blog-shy.)
Photobucket
I love you all!

There are those who have no father but Our heavenly Father. Be His loving arms for these children. Pray for them. Give to them. Help them. Please visit the below website to learn about a wonderful ministry to the children in Uganda.

"Defend the poor and fatherless; do justice to the afflicted and needy." Psalm 82:3

Today is also Miah's birthday! She is seven now and sweet as ever. Miah, we LOVE you! xoxox
Photobucket

And happy First Day of Summer to you all!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Happy Summer to you also! :)

    The picture of your dd is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! That picture of Miah is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Miah! I can't believe she is 7 now. The picture of her gorgeous. She is very blessed to have a mommy and daddy who are raising her to be just as beautiful within.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture of Miah is beautiful! Did she make the flower crown? Happy birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete