Sunday, May 10, 2009

Vittles For Littles: Strawberry Popsicles


Another fun strawberry recipe by Larkin.
Strawberry Popsicles

2 c. fresh strawberries
1/2 c. milk
3 Tbs. frozen juice concentrate

Pour milk in blender.


Spoon in the juice concentrate. We used pineapple. Feel free to use any flavor you like.


Add strawberries.


Blend until smooth.


Pour into popsicle mold. If you don't have one use an ice tray or small cups.


Add handles. Craft sticks or spoons work.


Put in the freezer until hard, about 5 hours.


Eat and be happy!


Strawberries are the angels of the earth, innocent and sweet with green leafy wings reaching heavenward. ~Jasmine Heiler

3 comments:

  1. Ooooooo... those look great! I have been avoiding the icepop makers because we always loose peices of them in moves. But I may have to make an exception this year. Those look really darned good!

    Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made these as a surprise for the girls! I added a banana to my recipe & used oj concentrate. I think pineapple would have been better. Where do you find the Dole concentrate? Kroger only carries Minute Maid & their brand.

    ReplyDelete