Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lemonade Stand


This award comes to me from Val at Collecting The Moments. . . One By One. Thanks Val! (I love your blog too.)

The Lemonade Stand Award is for being a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude.

To pick up the Lemonade Stand Award:

*Comment on this blog.
*Cut and paste the award logo and use it in your own blog.
*Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude.
*Link to your nominees within your blog post.
*Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.
*Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.

Here some great blogs I really enjoy:

5 Orange Potatoes

A Foothill Home Companion

Aspiring Homemaker

Having Fun At Home

Imagine Childhood

In The Sparrow's Nest

Knitting Iris

Looking For Something Deeper

I hope you enjoy them too!

3 comments:

  1. what a sweet idea!

    thank you so much for praying for our children.....we are grateful beyond words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! Thank you so much. I must do my own awarding soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. here i am, standing in the kitchen making spaghetti, and all the sudden i remember that you asked me about the finger knitting tutorial AND gave me an award and i forgot to write back! so very sorry! sweet, crazy life is always getting in the way of my good intentions :)

    here's a tutorial for finger knitting that i found via the crafty crow :
    http://belladia.typepad.com/crafty_crow/2008/07/finger-knitting.html

    happy finger knitting and thank you again for the award!

    ReplyDelete