Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

(Yes, I know it's a little late. I've had issues with the computer today. I am still unable to see my photos, but I'm going to try posting anyway.)

Happy Mother's Day
To my mama.

To Jeremiah's mom.
To our grandmas.
To my little girl's first mother, because she will not forget.
To Jeremiah and my kiddos, because without them, I would not be a mother.

And let us not forget the children who have no one to mother them. At least we can pray.

(photo from the internet)
". . . How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings. . ." Matthew 23:37

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful entry for Mother's Day. You summed it all up well and reminded me of how precious every day can be for all mothers if we remember our blessings and the people and God who make it so.

    ReplyDelete