Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!


Despite my intentions, we did not make it to church this morning. Rohan woke up with pink eye, so we stayed home. And we really had a great morning. I took the camera out for a few early morning pictures.



Then the kids painted Easter egg rocks.





Here's Rohan letting me know he's done painting.


You would think I could have caught him before his face was covered in paint, but I was busy working on this:


Miah used my leftover pieces to make her own flower.


The finished rocks. Miah's.


Larkin's.


Zahana's.


Rohan's.


Then after sliding down the steps on fish. . .


. . . and playing with legos. . .


. . . we made handprint lilies.


The kids had lunch outside, played with Aescwine, picked more dandelions, and climbed trees while I took more pictures.





Happy Easter everyone!

. . . Become complete. Be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace will be with you. 2 Cor. 13: 11

******************************************************************************
Click here to enter my birthday giveaway!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Easter! Great projects and I love your macro pictures! Do you have a special lense?
    ~elsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your picture of the bluebird. You would think we would see some of those where we live. However, I rarely see them. Great pictures all around. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter…

    ReplyDelete
  3. What AMAZING photos! What a great day too. I love the rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elsa, yes we have a special lens. I can't tell you much about it though. Jeremiah bought it a few years ago, and he showed me how to use it. It's fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are fantastic photos!! Looks like a wonderful day. I think I'll try the lily craft w/ my 4 yr old today. Thanks for sharing the link. Holly

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pics of Zahana making the smoothie. It brought a wave of emotions. tee hee. Needless to say..I am the proudest aunt ever. The sliding down the stairs on fish made me laugh. xoxo to all my babies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL Sarah! Those look amazing! I love the pics of your kids painting the rocks, and of the bluebird! Oh My Heavens! What a great pic!

    Hope you had an amazing Easter!

    Val

    ReplyDelete