Sunday, March 15, 2009

Yay! We're Alive!

I guess that's what we were celebrating.
Miah and Larkin like to have random parties. Yesterday, Larkin hung up decorations and gave everybody a birthday hat to wear. That was about the extent of the party. Provides a little festivity to an ordinary rainy day.
A Bit of This and a Bit of That makes really cute muffin tin dinners for her son. I thought I'd give it a try. My first attempt wasn't nearly as creative as hers but still fun. Then I found the website where these originated (I'm assuming.) Michelle at Her Cup Overfloweth gives weekly themes for muffin tin dinners and posts pictures of them. Sounds like fun!

Miah and Larkin shared this one - it's actually a deviled-egg holder (or something) instead of a muffin tin.


These were Zahana and Rohan's.


Miah enjoying her brussels sprouts.


Larkin enjoying carrots with ranch.

4 comments:

  1. Did she like them? I had 2 adults tell me this week that they tried them and thought sprouts were still terrible!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She liked the outside half but not the center. I think I'll cut them in half before I roast them next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've done the muffin tin dinners/lunches a few times...spices things up and are very useful for those days I really needed to go to the store but didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that you used the egg carrier! What a cute twist!

    ReplyDelete