Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Kreativ

Thank you Sadie at It's A Boy's Life for giving me this award!

Rules for the award:
Thank the person who gave the award to you,
post the award on your blog or on a post,
nominate 10 blogs which show great attitude/gratitude,
link to the people you chose on your post,
and comment on their blogs to tell them about the award!

Here are 10 inspiring blogs I love to read. Go check them out!

A Bit of This and A Bit of That
Donaldson Family Homestead
Eyes of Wonder
In The Sparrow's Nest
Kayla Coo
La Paz Home Learning
Life In A Handbag
Making of a Montessori Mum
SmallWorld
The Boy's Almanac

P.S. Due to the fact that there are about 40 million Sarah's out there, I'm changing my display name from just "sarah" to "sarah in the woods".

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Sarah, how very kind of you.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this award! So sorry I'm so late in posting here to thank you.

    Blessings, Melissa
    www.homeschoolblogger.com/melissal89

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sarah, hello :o) Congratulations on receipt of the Kreativ Blogger Award. Your blog is very beautiful--your children *so* very precious. How blessed you are. I love how you have the changing slideshow of photos in various spots--very clever :o) Sarah, thanks so much for sharing your award with me, it was very thoughtful and kind of you and I really appreciate it. It seems that I am one of those pokey old bloggers that barely has time *to* blog, and as hard as I've tried in the past, it's just been beyond me, time-wise, to properly acknowledge awards. So, this said, if you'd like to share the award with someone else in my place I would entirely understand. Thank-you for thinking of me, sweet friend. I hope you and your wonderful family have a lovely, lovely, day, today. Warmly, Jewels

    ReplyDelete