Saturday, January 31, 2009

Girl with a Watering Can

This morning the kids painted our picture of the week, A Girl with a Watering Can by Renoir. For some time, I've been wanting to do art alongside the kids, but I always feel I should be doing something else - cleaning, cooking, etc. Well, today I decided the house could wait, and I painted with the kids for about an hour. The little ones even went and played nicely together. I didn't finish, but I did enjoy it.

Miah's is on the left, Larkin's on the right.


Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy - meditate on these things. Ph. 4:8

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete